EMPLOYMENT TRAINING PANEL
NO-COST & SUBSIDIZED WORKFORCE TRAINING
The Economic Development Collaborative has been designated as a regional provider of Employment Training Panel (ETP) funds! In addition to providing no-cost business consulting and access to low-interest loan funding, the EDC now works with employers in Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles counties to subsidize their employee training.
ETP funding is provided from the California Unemployment Fund, which is funded in part by employer paid unemployment insurance taxes. By accessing this training, employers access their unemployment insurance tax at work! Employers in manufacturing, biotechnology, agriculture, nursing and healthcare, construction, high technology services, multimedia/entertainment, goods movement and transportation logistics can access this funding.
Including but not limited to:
- Business Skills including communication, sales and customer service
- Computer Skills including database management, enterprise resource planning, Microsoft Office, e-commerce basics and cyber security awareness
- Continuous Improvement including analyzing data, ISO training, leadership skills, lean manufacturing, performance management, problem solving, quality management and more
- Manufacturing Skills including equipment operation and troubleshooting, manufacturing and assembly, industrial maintenance and shop measurements
Employers must be actively paying into the California Unemployment Fund on behalf of employees.
- Complete between 8-200 hours of training (per employee)
- Retain their job for 90 days after completion of training
- Be employed full-time and be paid the ETP minimum wage during training and retention $20/hour
- Maintain and present a valid Social Security Number
Ready to upskill your employees? Contact Alondra Gaytan at 805.702.8350 or email@example.com.